Monday, 31 August 2009

Top 10 Girls, Jonny Version... WIN!

Glancing through one of my friends blogs I had noticed that she had done a top 10 girls list, The massive dyke :P
I thought that being the red-blooded, Clunge-hungry sort of guy I am I had better copy her, mine will obviously be better, I have better taste, ;).
Shall we begin? :P

1. Hayden Panettiere
She burst onto the scene playing the lead in the film racing stripes. She's matured so much that when I started watching Heroes I didn't recognise it as her. She's fucking gorgeous and blonde and curvy. 3 Major ticks in my book. I would... any day....... Anyway, moving on before I start drooling :)







2. Kathryn Prescott

You won't notice the name but you will recognise the picture. 1 word, Skins. She made the whole series playing closet lesbian Emily Fitch. Of course I'm gutted that she's gay... but she did fuck JJ... maybe theres hope for me yet? :)














3. Keeley Hazell

Eve
rybody knows her, the worlds best page 3 model. Her assets have made many men and women have to change their underwear in her time I'm sure. She's got what I would describe as the perfect body, Curvy but toned at the same time. Om nom nom :)











4. Emma Watso
n
Ahhhh, Miss Granger, M
y long time Crush, I have wanted this girl since the second film came out, I remember sitting in English babbling about how much I wanted her in my pants. Puberty was such a fun time :P. Best of all, She's now legal, Bring on the secret sex tape. Horny Hermione :)














5. Megan Fox

Seriously, Who wou
ldn't, We all Know she'd get it. :) I think she's drop dead gorgeous. And one quote in particular cements her firmly in this list. "I have the Libido of a 15-year-old boy, My sex drive is so high." Need I say more?















6. S
tefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
Long Name, hot body. Lady Gaga as she's more commonly known is fucking gorgeous. Definately the queen of Pop in 2009. She wears very little and tbh, she has the body to be able to do it. The rumours going round that she is a hermaphrodite are quite evidently untrue but whatever. Let people speculate. Let everyone get put off by her penis and I'll just take her vagina. Kays? :)












7. Katya Virshilas

I will admit to not knowing a lot about this girl. I saw her in the newspaper the other day though and I was like NOM. :) Basically she's the new professional dancer on Strictly come dancing, She's also an Actress appearing in films like Shall We Dance and John Tucker Must Die and TV Series such as Smallville and Supernatural. She was born in Lithuania but is a Canadian national. :)












8.Hayley Williams

The Lead singer of Paramore. Without her I doubt Paramore would be known, her singing, but more her looks and gender boost Paramore's celebrity status a lot. Possibly the Sexiest Redhead on the planet. :)















9. Cassadee Pope
The Lead singer of Hey Monday, The New Paramore. Its exactly the same story as Hayley Williams tbh. Although Hey Monday are a better band than Paramore. :)










10. Lily Allen
Last minute Inclusion. She's Gorgeous. And she has the nicest Ass in pop music in my mind, Her songs are usually fucking incredible and she's done well emerging from her dads shadow.















Also worth a mention:
Lindsey (Lyn-Z) Way



















Cristina Scabbia
















Brody Dalle

1 comment:

  1. i definitely agree with megan fox and the last three!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG JIZZ IN MY PANTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete